WITH US, YOU WILL BE …
- Working closely with affiliates and monitoring existing accounts to optimize and increase revenue
- Enhancing existing relationships by presenting new services and products
- Performing new customer acquisition through research, referrals, networking, data feeds and emails.
- Communicating with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
- Managing business negotiations with customers and closing deals
- Coordinating with various teams to address affiliate needs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Developing the affiliate programme to increase revenues and meet customer demands
- Attending industry events and providing feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Delivering clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activity to key stakeholders.
- Developing business and sales strategies to improve the affiliate program.
- Troubleshooting issues, including technical and sales issues
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU …
- Excellent level of English
- 2 years+ experience in affiliate marketing and/or similar role in a digital marketing environment
- Strong knowledge of media buying models (CPM, CPC, CPA, CPL, RS etc.)
- Strong technical understanding
- Critical-thinking and basic mathematical skills
- Comfortable with adult content
- A passion for affiliate marketing, technology and new digital innovations
- Excellent communication and client relationship skills
- Strong negotiation abilities
- Ability to work autonomously and within in a team, in a fast-paced environment
IN RETURN, YOU WILL GET …
- Private health insurance
- Company MacBook
- Quarterly Bonus based on KPI’s set
- Brand new office with magnificent views
- Free coffee and snacks
- Flexible working hours